Did you miss us at an event? Or want to have another look at the presentation one of the Investigative Team or the Commons community gave?
On this page you’ll find links to many of the Pelagios team’s presentations and recordings of our talks at various events. We try to keep this list as up-to-date as possible, but if you’ve noticed anything missing, let us know.
We aggregate all our videos on our YouTube channel.
- Back to the future: annotating, collaborating and linking in a digital ecosystem (International Conference on Theory and Practice of Digital Libraries)
- Social GeoAnnotation with Recogito 2 and the Pelagios Commons (Harvard University)
- Does Linked Data Have to Be Open? (Lancaster Data Conversations, Lancaster University)
- Pelagios Commons Overview (Linked Pasts Meeting, Madrid)
- Digital Classics: Mapping the Ancient World: Countercartography, Networks and Bottomless Maps (podcast)
- Pelagios: Enabling discoverability, enriching context, promoting re-use ( OU Open Access Week)
- Mapping The Ancient World Space (University of Applied Sciences, Potsdam)
- Pelagios: Ontologies and Tools (SNP:DRGN Workshop, London, March)
- Towards a Graph of Ancient World Data & an Ecosystem of Gazetteers (DH2014Geo workshop, Lausanne)
- Sea Change: Linking Data About the Past Through Geography (DM2E , Pisa, December)
- Linked Geo-Data and Early Geospatial Documents (Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, Berlin)
- Linking Data, Openly (Institute for the Study of the Ancient World, New York)
- Pelagios Project Overview (Berlin, February 2012)